Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Friday 10 January 2014

Two little mircale workers..

Just a little blog post for you all this morning!





In my stocking.. (yes I am 24 and I still get a stocking) :) I discovered this little duo which I have had my eye on for a while ever since I saw it in my local SpaceNK.

It’s from the company this works which I have always admired and looked at in my local boots store. I read things about the brand all the time but they are just a little bit high on the price for my liking. So, when I got this in my stocking I was thrilled to bits!

They are the mini sizes but they are lasting really well as you only use a small amount when you need to. 

First is the roller ball 'deep sleep stress less'. I pop this on my wrists and on the back of my ears and it really helps me relax. I love anything aromatherapy blended so this set is perfect for me! The deep sleep pillow spray is lovely too, just put 2-3 sprays on your pillow and inhale as you go to sleep and it is the best thing ever! It smells so amazing and sends me to sleep in no time!

This little set cost £10 but you can get the larger sizes for a better deal, which I will be doing in no time once I have used all of these up! 

If any of you have trouble sleeping then you won’t be disappointed if you try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment