Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Monday 6 January 2014

My December Favourites


Well, another month has passed and I can’t believe it’s the end of 2013! Some wonderful things have happened this year, and some not so wonderful. But, this blog isn’s about me, it’s about my December favourites! 

Sorry for my lack in blog posts - the month of December was mayhem with work and I just didn’t have the time. *apologies*

On with the show!



First of all I have been loving Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Souffle . I got this as a birthday present in a set with the body wash and the body scrub. I had been dying to try some Laura Mercier products but I just couldn’t justify the cost of them. So I was thrilled to bits as you can imagine when I opened the gift set. The body wash is incredible. It’s so thick in consistancy that you only need a small amount, the smell just envelops you with almondy goodness!


Next up I’ve been loving It’s a 10 Leave in Conditioner. My hair has been loving this throughout December! I got my hair cut and coloured at the end of November so it can have a tendency to become dry, especially on the ends of my hair. This makes my hair feel super soft, the ends are so nourished and after it is an AMAZING de-tangler! 
An all rounder I would say!


For skincare I have been enjoying using my Clean Energy Cleansing Oil. I have normal-combination skin, but in the winter it definatly gets a lot dryer with all the central heating and the harsh, cold winds. Using an oil really helps to put that nourishment back into my skin. It really gets off any stubborn eye make-up without stinging my eyes and it smells incredible! A mixture of orange and lemon, which is my all time fav!


I was on the look out for a new mascara. I have been a fan of Maybelline The Falsies ever since Tanya Burr had mentioned it about a year ago. But, I had heard some good things about the Bourjouis 2 in 1 Volumizer Mascara It’s a 2 - in - 1 mascara so you use the first want to seperate the lashes and then the second wand which has more product on the brush to really coat the lashes. This stuff is amazing! Seriously, hands down, the best mascara I have ever tried. You won’t be dissapointed if you love the look of full, long lashes.


And last, but not least, I have been enjoying using my Benefit Eye Bright Eyeliner. I saw that Suzie from hello october had raved about this in a recent tutorial and it looked amazing. I am a big fan of nude eyeliners in the water line to really make you look more awake, but most of them don’t really do much, but because this is a more lilacy/pinky toned it really does stand out on your waterline.


So that’s it for my December favourites!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and had an amazing new year!

Kirsty x


No comments:

Post a Comment