Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Thursday 12 December 2013

Bath time! (Winter Edition)

Well hello everyone!

This week I thought about blogging about what products I use in the bath! I love taking baths, especially after a long day at work and I just want to chill out.

So, the first thing I do when I get into the bath I use my ESPA Restorative Bath Oil I first purchased this last year from liberty’s when I was going through a pretty stressful time at work and needed help relaxing. They have about six different scents of oils and the resorative one is most beneficial for relaxing and de-streesing. I put this on just when I’m about to get in the bath so when i’m in there I can really smell all of the beautiful aroma and can truly relax. I also have the restorative candle and it smells incredible!

Next up, I use Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub. This is beautiful - just like all the SS products are! Even though it’s a salt scrub, it has a oil resedue on the top so it doesn’t dry out your skin. (Like some salt scrubs can do!) This leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple!

After that I like to use my favourite body wash which at the moment is Korres Vanilla and Cinnamon . This is my ultimate christmas body wash as the combination of the vanilla with the cinnamon creates the ultimate warming and spicy scent.

Then to finish with I have two favourite body moisturisers at the moment which I love. I tend to alternate between these hence why I couldn’t choose!
For a lighter body moisturiser I love the John Masters Blood Orange and Vanilla. The scent of the ‘blood orange and vanilla’ is literally to die for! I have loved this for over three years and always make sure I have one in my bathroom.
For a richer body cream it has to be Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Body Butter This will make your skin feel so soft and nourished, perfect to pop on just before bed!

Hope you all enjoyed this blog post! What’s your bath routine at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment