Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review

So, I have been in the market for a new foundation for a long time after being a firm lover (& still am) of the bareMinerals original foundation, I still enjoy using the foundation, I was just wanted something a bit more nourishing on my skin and to make it look extra healthy and glowing!


I didn't really know what brand to go for though, I have had a sample pot of YSL touché éclat and really liked it, however the coverage was just slightly too little for me. Nars sheer glow has got some good reviews but I wasn't near a counter and wanted to be colour matched. Hence the search continued

I went to my local pharmacy which have a Clarins and a Lancome counter. I have been a lover of Lancome for a very long time (stealing my mums hypnose mascara in my teens!) 
have used the BB Hydra Zen tinted moisturiser for two years and love it.
I used to wear it as a base for my make-up some days but the wear time wasn’t great, after a few hours it would need touching up, so hence my need something new!

Just a few facts for you so you know what my skin is like:

*I have normal-combination skin
*I don’t really suffer with blemishes (apart from that time of the month)
*I don’t have fine lines/creases

The colour that I have is 005, which is the lightest that they do. Normally i’m somewhere in the middle in colour ranges in foundations, so I was suprised that I was the lightest shade.
I put two pumps onto the back of my hand, use my real techniques expert face brush and just buff away. I would say that this foundation is light-medium coverage but very hydrating and illuminating. Any redness areas and small blemishes are concealed instantly. 

The wear time is unbelievable on me - better than any foundation I have used before! 
I do set it with bareMinerals Ready Mineral Veil and pop it mainly on my T-Zone after applying my bronzer and blusher and it sets beautifully. 

The price of the 30ml bottle is £27.50, which, for a foundation is quite a lot but I would be prepared to pay for this foundation at that price. After all, I think i’m actually saving money the amount of times I had to touch up with my concealer after using the BB cream!

All in all, a fantastic foundation that gives a healthy, radiant glow, still looks like your skin - just perfected.

Have any of you felt the same way with this foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment