Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Wednesday 4 December 2013

My November Favourites



Hi everyone!

I can’t believe the 11th month of the year has gone by in a flash and now it’s only 3 weeks until Christmas day!

With that being said, I’ll get down to my November favourites.

The first favourite is Lancome Teint Miracle - i’m not going to say too much about it as I’ve already done a review in my last blog post so go and check that out, but I really do love this foundation!

Next favourite is my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have had this palette for about a year and I use it almost every day. I love all the colours as they are so wearable. The pigmentation is incredible on UD’s eye shadows, just one sweep and my lid is full of colour. The colour that I have been wearing most on my lid’s recently is 'half baked’ a shimmery gold colour - perfect for this time of the year!

Now moving onto skincare, I have been loving St Ives Apricot Scrub for normal/sensitive skin. I used to use this all the time in my teens, then stopped and went onto other things. I was on the look out for a new scrub and saw this in Boots and i’m so glad I did! It’s so quick and easy to use, makes my skin feel super clean and soft, without stripping it and making me blotchy (which can happen sometimes!) I use this in the shower about three times a week and my skin has been really happy with it.

Frangrance this month I have been loving Chanel Allure. I got this for Christmas last year from the other half. I only really use this in the colder weather as it’s very musky and quite heavy, but I have really been liking this. I put some on in the morning and it stays on my skin all day (even my scarf smells of it which I love!)

Last but not least, Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Face Mask. Even though I have normal/combination skin I still like to use a hydrating mask especially in the winter as with the cold air, the wind and central heating your skin can easily become de-hydrated. This goes on really nice, it as apricot kernal oil in it (smells incredible!) which is really hydrating. I normally pop this on in the bath after cleansing, or if my skin is really suffering I will put a really thin layer on and sleep in it so it sinks in nicely while i’m sleeping.

What products have you been liking this month? 

Kirsty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment