Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Christmas Wish List!

 
So, Christmas is three weeks today! How did that happen? Currently I am sitting at my desk not having any clients for an hour and a half so I thought I would take this opportunity to do a blog post on my Christmas wish list!

I'm just going to link everything so you can see...

Winter Candle from The White Company

Espa Moment of Peace Set

Kate Spade Avenue Wallet

Philosophy The Care Package

Nars At first sight eye and cheek palette

AA Festive Collection
 

The White Company Heart Scarf




What's on your Christmas wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment