Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Sunday 24 November 2013

Liebster Award!



So, I’ve only been blogging for three weeks and I was so amazed when I had an e-mail from Kelly over at www.makeupmad.wordpress.com to see that she has nominated me for a Liebster award! The aim of the award is to promote blogs with less than 200 followers.



Each nominated blogger has to: 
* List 11 random facts about themselves
*Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated them
*And finally, find 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers or less, and ask them 11 questions of your own.

My Facts:
*I am half Scottish, half English
*My birthday is on July 4th, Independence Day :D
*I have just recently got engaged to my boyfriend of 6 years in Mexico
*Modern Family is my favourite TV show
*I am addicted to Vanilla Latte’s from Cafe Nero
*I own my own business and have done for two and a half years
*I have an older brother who I am really close to
*I wish I had really think, long hair
*Roses are my favourite flower
*I passed my driving test first time
*I love shopping (actually, addicted!)

*
So, now for the questions that Kelly has given me!


1. What is the thing you like best about blogging?


I love blogging about something that I am so passionate about - I have wanted to do it for about 6 months and finally took the jump!

2. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
I would probably have to say; Clumsy, Smily, Thoughtful, Loving & Generous.

3.  What has been your biggest achievement to date?
Would have to be opening my own business at the age of 21. (& still going!)

4. What are you most scared of?
Heights and spiders.

5.  What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
When times are hard. Keep going. - Winston Churchill

6. What is your staple wardrobe item?
My topshop grey and white spotted blouse - it lifts any outfit and goes with jeans, high waitsed skirts etc. Perfect day - night piece of clothing.

7. Best make-up brand?
Hmm.. That’s a tough one! I would have to say Nars. I love Laguna bronzer and their Sheer Glow Foundation <3

8. What would your perfect day consist of?
A beautiful summers day going on a long walk in the country, coming back home, making pimms and having a BBQ with family and friends.

9. If you were to create a cocktail, what would be in it?
It probably would taste horrible but I love all of these drinks; Gin, Malibu, Pineapple Juice, Lemonade, Vodka and Mint leaves... Ok I may have to make it to see what it would taste like!

10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching Keeping up with the Kardashians!

11. Best joke you’ve got?
What would I say if you stole my cheese? Nacho cheese! 
*
The questions for the blogs that I have nominated are:
1. What are your life goals?
2. When did you start blogging?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be & why?
4. What’s your favourite drink?
5. Typical Saturday night antics?
6. Best Skincare brand in your opinion?
7. Three desert Island products you couldn’t live without?
8. Favourite song of all time?
9. Who would you say your best friend was?
10. What’s your winter staple item this season?
11. What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?

These are the blogs that I have nominated :)

cocomeetscocoa.blogspot.co.uk

francescagabriellabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

beautybumpandme.blogspot.co.uk

willowcottagebakery.co.uk

beautycoatedlife.com

clothescircius.blogspot.co.uk

cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com

aprileveryday.com

aisleperfect.com

english-wedding.com

weddingshandmade.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading :) xx






No comments:

Post a Comment