Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Wednesday 20 November 2013

I Heart Fall Tag



Hi everyone!

It is definitely beginning to feel like fall! (in the UK we call it Autumn) 
The temperature has dropped SO much and there are talk of us having snow next week. I do love snow but I live in the Country at the bottom of a hill so it’s tricky to get out and about where we are. 
So, I thought I would take this opportunity to do a fall tag! Let’s get started!

Favourite Lip Product?

I think for Autumn it’s nice to either go two ways; Nude or Dark. 
For dark lipsticks I love Sleek’s sheen in Cherry. It’s a beautiful burgundy red with a really lovely texture. I’m not a huge fan of matte lipsticks so I like to pop some Bath House lip balm in Elderflower (no colour, just smells like the real thing!) on top so it blends the colour out and gives it a bit of a sheen.
For the nude option I love Rimmel’s nude delight. I am a big fan of Rimmel lipsticks and I have quite a few to my name, but this one for me is my favourite. It lasts a long time on the lips, it’s a sheen lipstick so great for me & also the colour doesn’t wash me out, as with some nude’s they can make you look REALLY ill, but this one is super flattering.

Favourite Fall Nail Polish?

Got to be OPI Malaga Wine (dark, burgundy red) or from the new collection My Favourite Ornament (glitzy pale gold) Both amazing colours for this time of the year, but if I had to choose one, it would be Malaga Wine.

Favourite Fall Candle?

The one i’m burning right now - Yankee Candle Sugared Apple. It is the most beautiful scent and it fills the room! Not too sweet and sickly, bit perfect for this time of the year. Go and smell it! Also, in House of Fraser it’s their fragrance of the month so you can grab it with 25% discount!

Favourite Fall Scent or Perfume?

Has to be Jo Malone Vanilla Anise - it’s an incredible warming scent as the Vanilla makes it subtle but  with the spiced anise it is a beautiful blend but not too over powering! A perfect fall scent!

Favourite Fall Drink?

Caramel Latte’s from Nero’s - they are my downfall but they are just too yummy!

Favourite Fall Scarf or Accessory?

I have recently got engaged so my favourite accessory is my engagement ring at the moment! (I know, corny right?) 

Favourite Fall Hair Style?

I normally have my hair up as I have to for working with clients, but even on my days off I normally have it in a high pony tale, I just think it looks so sleek.

Favourite Fall Activity?

Is shopping an activity? I’m going to the gym quite a lot these days so will probably have to say that!

What is your favourite thing about Fall?

The leaves changing colour, wrapping up warm, hot drinks, snuggling under the blanket on the sofa & roast dinners!

Hottest Fall Trend?

I love the pastel coloured coats like the baby pinks and blue’s at the moment, I’m not daring enough to purchase one myself as it’s not my style, but I think it looks great on other people!

Hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

Please follow me on bloglovin here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11143405/pretty-in-blush

& my twitter account is @pretty_in_blush.

I tag all of you to do the I Heart Fall Tag and If you have already done it, pop it in a comment below, I would love to read them.

Toodles for now,

Kirsty

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment