Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Sunday 27 October 2013

Follow me on bloglovin'

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11143405/?claim=ct2n4m7cme5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Hi everyone!

Just a quick update for you all on this fine Sunday evening!

I know this with myself and you are probably the same as me. I am addicted to the internet and social media accounts.

Yep, you name it, I've got it! Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Instagram, Pinterest... etc.
The other day, (Friday) I set up a twitter for my at the moment, pocket sized blog and had requests to put my blog on bloglovin' as that's the only way I keep up to date with all of my favourite blogs. If you haven't got the app, I highly recommend you get it! (And then hopefully, you will be reading this post from your bloglovin' feed :))

I have popped a link to my bloglovin' & my twitter account so you can keep up to date with recent bog posts and my day-to-day life of what I get up to and if you have any blog requests you can tweet me!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I am just about to hop in the bath and try out ESPA'S Restorative Bath Oil with the candle to match too.
Review will be up soon so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that!

Toodles for now!

Kirsty

XO

Twitter account: @pretty_in_blush


No comments:

Post a Comment