Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Wednesday 23 October 2013

My first blog...

Helloooo everyone!

Let me introduce myself to you; My name is Kirsty, I am 24 and I have been in the make-up & skincare industry ever since I left school at 16. I have worked in salon’s and spa’s in my hometown in England, working back stage in makeup for theatrical productions and now I own my very own beauty salon which has been going for just over two years!

I have been a big lover of skincare and make-up from a really young age and love the whole industry (which is why I couldn’t think of any other career to go into!)

I have a lot of experience and knowledge of the industry and I’m always forever learning (you can never be too old to learn anything) as the industry is always moving forward and never stops!

My hope to my readers is that you gain some knowledge about specific skin care items and make-up essentials, tips and tricks, what’s hot on the market these days (and what isn’t!) and if you have any requests please let me know, I will gladly talk about something I know and share it with my readers :)

I hope to blog at least every week to begin with, but as the requests come in I will gladly do more!

Well, that’s all for now folks, hope you have a lovely day/morning/evening where ever in the world you are.. It is currently 11.57pm and my eyes are ever so sleepy so I will take this opportunity to say good night!


Kirsty

XO

2 comments:

  1. hiya! this blog sounds great, please will you put it on bloglovin so i can follow it on there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) thank you so much! It's on bloglovin now so go and check it out :)

      Delete