Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kirsty and I have been in the beauty industry for 8 years. I currently own my own beauty salon which I love, in a small town in England.
My aim is to do product reviews, tips and tricks, what I like (& what I don’t!) and anything else that you request!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Caudalie Body Butter



I have loved Caudalie as a brand for a good few years now. I am a little biased when it comes to their products as I stock them in my salon - but for a very good reason as they are wonderful products with a great ethos to their brand.

This little review though is about their new re-formulated body butter. They have a had a body butter for as long as I have known the brand but it used to come in a foil squeezy tube which wasn’t very practical - as it is so thick, it was really hard to get lots of the product out so when I found out it was in a tub this made me very happy indeed.

The consistency of the product has changed - it is a lot creamier and sinks into the skin a lot quicker and it doesn’t leave a residue on the skin like the old one used to. Once massaged onto the skin it leaves you with a veil of satiny softness.

The scent has also changed - a delicious cocktail of orange zest, peach pulp and iris. To me, I can smell a subtle scent of mango for some reason - must be the orange and the peach mixed together. 

I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers with dryness, rough spots or anyone who wants to deeply nourish and repair their skin (plus smelling ultra divine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment